The range of services provided by triplex includes:
triplex’s translations are done by experienced professionals with proper expertise in their fields, thus ensuring consistent, reliable, and natural results.
The fields triplex covers include:
- Legal (contracts, court decisions, laws and jurisdiction, legal literature, arbitration files and awards, visa documents, etc.)
- Technical (engineering documents, patents, manuals, software, standards, etc.)
- Medical and Dental (studies, surveys, reports, leaflets, equipment and software manuals, etc.)
- Finance (balance sheets and financial statements, auditor’s opinions, Individual and Corporate Income Tax Returns, market research studies, etc.)
- Educational (CVs, theses, course syllabuses, papers, etc.)
- Literary (fiction and nonfiction)
In addition to regular translations, triplex provides certified translations for official purposes.
Regular or sworn translations are available for the following languages: English, German, Spanish, French, and Dutch.
Services for other languages can be provided upon request.
triplex’s interpreting services cover simultaneous and consecutive interpreting. A few application examples include:
- Business meetings (kick-off and tele- and videoconferencing meetings, etc.);
- Small, medium, and large interpretation event organization and management;
- Courses and training sessions;
- Plant tours;
- Language assistance services for foreigners in Brazil;
- Language assistance services for Brazilians abroad.
Vocabulary Standardization & Translation Project Management
In addition to the services detailed above, triplex assists its clients in determining their internal vocabulary, whether by consolidating the terms used at the company or by developing better wording for internal and external communications, documents, etc.
The expertise of our team enables triplex to offer project management services for large-size translations projects. Quality is ensured at all steps to ensure the consistency of the final text.
This service includes the transcription of audio files to text format.